Thursday, December 31, 2015

January Photo Challenge

"Write it on your heart
that every day is the best day
in the year."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Happy New Year!
Every once in awhile I challenge myself to a month of photos.  I would love if someone else joined in.  It seems to always help my creativity . . . and with the new year one of the things I want to work on is making more time to be creative.  I usually don't make resolutions . . . but this year I am.  Most of my resolutions are very simple.  The creative time will probably be my biggest challenge because the creative things I like to do tend to take a back seat to those things that need or have to be done.  What is so frustrating is may head is full of all sorts of ideas and projects that I want to do . . . so we will see how it goes.  For now . . . a photo challenge for a month.  I love photo challenges . . . This is the list that Richard and I came up with.  I think I may just get his help with this one.

January Photo Challenge
2016

1. Resolution
2. Cold
3. Blue
4. New
5. In your bag
6. Broken
7. Upside down
8. Ordinary
9. Makes me smile
10. Rust
11. Guilty Pleasure
12. Black & White
13. Keepsake
14. Books 
15. Out and about
16. On the screen
17. Unusual
18. Reaching up
19. Favorite photo of you
20. Old
21. Childhood memory
22. Snack
23. Technology
24. Photo & Quote
25. Sky
26. Beer
27. Trees
28. Neon
29. Inspiration
30. Once Upon a Time
31. Self 

2 comments:

  1. Great list. I will give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Sometimes it's a challenge to do the whole 31 days . . . but it tends to be a good thing for me.

    ReplyDelete