Sunday, July 31, 2016

final ICAD cards . . .





I finished the ICAD 2016 challenge.  I can't say I like all of my cards . . . but it was fun and gave me the creative boost that I like about doing challenges.  I started off following the prompts . . . but I found it easier to keep up if I just played around with whatever came to mind.  An index card a day for 61 days . . . although I think I have 62 cards.  :)
Another hot one here today . . . although instead of 108 it is only supposed to me 102 and in a couple of days we are supposed to back down into the 90's.  As much as I like summer . . . and the heat - I am thinking somewhere cooler for a few days sounds like a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. It's been fun seeing all your cards, they are so vibrant and colorful. So glad you played along. Maybe we'll see more of Princess Marigold?

    ReplyDelete