Saturday, July 2, 2016

icad continues . . .






I'm still having fun with index cards . . . it's seems like I am always a day behind, but I also always get myself caught up.  
Some of the prompts . . . aqua, space invaders, song, magenta, motel . . . 
The last couple of cards I have finished I have done off prompt. 
Life has demanded a little more from me than I had anticipated this week . . . life is like that - right?!
So even more reason to take the time to create something . . . time to relax . . . 
It is so much simpler than some other options.  LOL!

GOOD THINGS THIS WEEK . . . 
1. Watching Charlotte at gymnastics.
2. A visit from my sister-in-law (one of the best people I know.)
3. new paint brushes
4. An amazing sunset
5. A great bottle of wine
6. staying up way too late reading
7. spending time with my mom
8. praying . . . and how it helps
9. a cute new dress
10. honesty

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so full of color and happiness. Glad you are enjoying the challenge and your summer. Keep on relaxing, it can only do good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful inspiring and uplifting list of good things.
    And I love the colours in the aqua card, and that cute little kitty is adorable.

    ReplyDelete