Walking around Old Town is always a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon . . . even when the temperatures are over 100. Tomorrow's high is predicted to be 108. I don't mind our Summer weather . . . although I do have to get out early if I am going to walk or ride my bike. Our Sunday afternoon of antique stores was cut a little short . . . we decide lunch and a cold drink was needed. I think I drank a whole pitcher of iced tea.
GOOD THINGS THIS WEEK!
1. Reading . . . and more reading!
2. Helping my friend Julie organize her house . . . We are getting quite a bit done, but also get easily distracted. Today as we were working on her kitchen . . . we decided to make cookies.
3. Taking the braids out of Charlotte's hair . . . she loved it!
4. Riding my bike
5. Antique stores and lunch with Richard
6. Still on Summer break!
7. Taking pictures
9. Seeing Charlotte's face light up when she got the "fat cat" toy she wanted in her Happy Meal.
10. Seeing Richard's face when she asked if he would get her McDonald's and if he could get the "fat cat toy" . . . like he could tell her no.
JOY IN THE SMALL STUFF!