Saturday, April 4, 2020

gonna be all right . . .

This is another doll that I started some time ago.
I just need to figure out what I am going to do with her 
now that she has this crazy smile stitched on her face.

Never give up on anything that makes you smile.

GOOD THINGS TODAY . . . 
Were there any good things today?
There had to be - right?
It doesn't take much to be a "good thing" . . . a cup of coffee, 
a smile from someone,  a good book,
finding joy in the every day stuff . . . right?  
So, why has today been hard for me?  I do know why . . . and I am stronger than that!

So . . . 
Coffee . . . and it tasting better when Richard makes it
Finishing a book - which ended so much better than I thought it would
Walking in the rain . . . even if it was just sprinkling
Working through a rough day . . .
Recording a lip sync video of myself for a project.  LOL  (Bob Marley , Three Little Birds)

"Don't worry, about a thing, 
"Cause every little thing is gonna be all right."

No comments:

Post a Comment