Sunday, April 19, 2020

good day for a good day . . .

I made these a few weeks ago - just never posted a picture. 
They are small bags filled with rice.  They can be microwaved for 2 minutes to use as a heating pad, or put in the freezer to use a an ice pack.  
My granddaughter Avery loves them when they are cold . . . just to cool off when she is hot.
I have made larger one also that you can actually put around your neck, but I like these smaller ones better.  My scraps of fabric are now being sewn into masks . . . but this is a great way to use up fabric.
Our little Tatum Mae out for a walk.  She is growing so fast.

I could watch you for a single minute
and find a thousand things I love about you.

GOOD THINGS TODAY . . . 
Sunshine and temperatures over 80 degrees
Walking every day
Taking pictures
Flip Flops
Staying up late 
Feeling rested
Binge watching shows with Richard (presently we are watching Ozark)
Planting sunflower seeds

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. I'd settle for 70 degrees. Sounds like a very good day.

    ReplyDelete