Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Spring 2020 zombie dolls swap . . .


Yarnigras decided to host a zombie doll swap this Spring.  She hosts her regular swap in September/October . . . in time for Halloween.  
I am excited to be part of this Spring 2020 Lock Down Zombie doll swap.  
I have to get a few things ready to add to my package, as well as come up with a name and a story for this little beach zombie.


Right off I decided this doll should have boobs . . . when you google "making a doll with boobs" (which I did with some hesitation . . . not knowing what was going to pop up) - you actually get quite a few ideas on how to make a doll with boobs.  I was somewhat surprised.  LOL
This may not have been the best way to go . . . I can't say she looks very good from any other angle, but once I added her top - she looked okay
The look on Richard's face when I showed him what I was doing was priceless. . . it was even better when I told him my zombie doll actually needed a boob job.  :)  
He constantly shakes his head at me . . . but he gets me.


 I think I may need to do something more with her eyes . . . I will have to think about that.



" I myself am strange and unusual."
~ Lydia, "Beetlejuice"

1 comment: