Wednesday, April 8, 2020

just because . . .

"I am learning to find JOY
right here in the mess of things."
                                                ~ mhn
I am pretty sure I was the cause of this stain on the driveway.  I get a little
sloppy sometimes when I am having fun with a project.  
Then I hate that there are stains on the driveway.
Oh well . . . I will go with a fun project any day . . . and the stain turned out to be fun also
Richard sent me this the other day . . . just because!

GOOD THINGS TODAY . . . 
Another rainy day
Flowers blooming everywhere
Logan giggling like only a one year old can giggle
Richard seeing the face in this stain . . . 
doodling . . . sewing . . . reading
Schitt's Creek . . . I love shows that make me both laugh and cry
The creative mess that is still going strong in my house
. . . and not letting that mess bother me
Being able to stay in touch with my family and friends through this "lock down"
My orchid is getting ready to bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment