Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday Morning

I was up early this morning - but I am not up and on the move necessarily. I am taking my time and enjoying my Saturday morning. It is just myself and Sadie as I enjoy another cup of coffee and the quiet of the house. I should probably get moving - Richard and I plan on going to a cigar show and then head out to Vintage Days. I would also be content to just stay home today. I have some sewing I want to do and I want to crochet a hat before Tuesday. I guess I can do that after we get home.
Sadie is great company this morning as always. She follows me around wherever I go and seems interested in whatever I do. I am finding the companionship of a dog can really be a wonderful thing. Having never been much of a dog person - it is something new for me and I admit I have gone somewhat silly over this dog. I never would have predicted I would be so attached to her when Jacob brought her home.
"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear." -- Dave Barry