Sunday, April 15, 2007

Trip to the Fabric Store

I went to the fabric store this afternoon to buy some black cotton to line a bag that I wanted to make for my friends birthday. But I found fabric for $2 and $3 dollars a yard and thought that it would make into some cute bags. The monkey print I am going to use to make place mats to go with the cute monkey plates I bought at Target. They will be great out on the patio this summer. So much for using what I already have. So I walked out of there with this....
.... and this book that I looked at the other day. Some great ideas - and very easy to make.

.... and this chair that was on clearance for $50. I know Richard will think I am crazy for dragging it home - but I thought I had to have it for that price. Now I just have to find a place to set it.


And I did get the black fabric to line the "Pink Lady" bag for Gwen's birthday.