Sunday, April 15, 2007

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

" We're off to see the Wizard." ~ Luke sent this picture to me - after I was looking for a version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." When the kids were young we used to watch "The Wizard of Oz" quite regularly, but I haven't watched it in sometime. It is a cold and rainy day - so I think after I get back from the fabric store and settle in to sew - I will put it on. Things are much different than when I was young and we anticipated the one time of year when the "Wizard of Oz" aired on tv. It was a big thing - I remember being frightened by the scene where the monkeys carry Dorothy to the witches castle. I always enjoy this movie - no matter how many times I watch it - so today I am off to see the wizard.
"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." ~ Dorothy