Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Girl Colors ~

I finally finished the baby blanket that I started for Lily. It is a little smaller than I thought it would be - I even checked my gauge when I started - (Something I very seldom do) - and I used a much larger hook than it called for. It still turned out on the small side - but it is very dainty looking - so it is fine. Jennifer has seen me working on it - so it will not be a surprise. I do hope she likes it. I originally was going to put brown ribbon through it. I am glad that I chose the lavender instead. It will go with everything that they have.
I also made Lily a little pink beanie this week. Always my favorite things to make - quick and easy. I am putting together a pink bag of stuff together for her. Then I think I will make a lavender bag of baby items - and keep doing different colors. I guess doing that goes along with my color matching issues. It is just so much fun making things for this baby.
The whole world as we experience it visually, comes to us through the mystic realm of color. ~ Hans Hofmann Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment