Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flashback Friday - Smiley Suprise

Richard makes me a bowl of oatmeal everyday to take to work. It is part of our morning routine I guess. I get in the shower - he gets the paper and makes coffee and oatmeal - I iron clothes - he gets in the shower. . . The same routine most mornings. Today when I got to work and opened up my oatmeal to stir the cinnamon - I got this. This is the part of my husband that I love so much after 27 years. It made my day!
Flashback - but not very far back - just to last year.
Last year Sadie was a ladybug. This was before kids rang the bell for Trick or Treat. She must have known something was up. I will have to take pictures of her tonight wearing her bee costume.

Hark! Hark to the wind!
'Tis the night, they say,When all souls come back from the far away-
The dead, forgotten this many a day!~Virna Sheard

1 comment:

  1. U R so cute in your Halloween costume!! What are you this year?? Sadie is so adorable too in her little ladybug (same as Jack last year). 5 stars for Richard's smiley oatmeal. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete