Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

The Mad Hatter and Alice.
"No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.” ~ Mad Hatter
Group shot - Vinnie is dressed up as "Jake Smith" - and it wouldn't be a group picture without Jake using this jester -
These shorts are so funny - and even more so because they used to wear them like this. At one point he walked into the house with only the shorts on - ??????
Happy Halloween!
I look short next to Luke - I don't think I have ever seen a picture of myself where I thought I looked short.

Kasey getting ready -
It was a little chaotic getting everyone ready and out the door - but I loved it. It reminded me of when the boys were young - and we were doing all the last minute stuff.
Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment