Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Smile

I sat down at the computer this morning with a quilt around my legs to keep me warm. This is Boo's invitations to come cuddle up. He settled in on the floor next to me and he is still there four hours later.

"There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person." ~ Dan Greenberg

I found this rag doll for $5 - how could I not buy her and give her a place to sit on this old school desk. She sits sort of back out of the way - and I love catching sight of her smile when I walk by her. I attended a workshop yesterday for work and the speaker talked about the power of smiling. How it can change our own mood and the mood of others instantly. I have enough rag dolls in my home to be reminded to smile often enough.

"Peace begins with a smile." ~ Mother Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are blogging-I am not in the mood. I love the rag doll and what do you mean you are cold!!!

    ReplyDelete