Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Flashback

Ok - Maybe it is a little weird to take pictures in a cemetery at night. But the cemetery in my hometown is so - not scary - and it was such a great October night. It was a fun thing to do right before Halloween. I really wish I lived closer to Amy!!!!!!
You can't help but love my Aunt Sue - and her purple gloves!
Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate,
The first one said,"Oh my, it's getting late."
The second one said,
"But we don't care."
The third one said,
"I see witches in the air."
The fourth one said,
"Let's run, and run, and run."
The fifth one said,
"Get ready for some fun."
Then whoosh went the wind,
and out went the lights,
And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this at work and it made me laugh and smile. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete