Monday, October 13, 2008

Tis the Season - BOO!

I love the colors of this season more than any other time of year. - Boo seems to fit right in.
Jennifer came up with the name Lacey for this first doll that I made. It isn't a very eerie name - but she has the cutest black lace slip under her skirt - So Lacey it is.
We put up some Halloween decorations this past weekend. I don't know if the boys will get the front of the house decorated - but we made the patio feel a little festive for Halloween.

I finished two more dolls - similar to the first one. These will be on their way to Iowa this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the patio...I wish I could be there to sit out there on a cool night and have a latte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dolls and love the spooky decor..Jennifer

    ReplyDelete