Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby Shower

I had one of the teacher's at work make this sign for Jennifer's baby shower. At the last minute I thought I better have something outside - so people knew they were in the right place.
... the Lily banner that I made. I love the colors! The little outfits that she got - the colors were beautiful. Not all pastels - but great shades of pink and purple.
These are the favors we made. Thank you Jennifer and Kasey for your help. I could not have done everything without Jake and Kasey's help. They helped me with the food, decorating, picking up the cake - and running to the store for last minute stuff, and hanging up the sign - then making sure the wind did not ruin it.
I love this picture of Jennifer. I don't know if Josh was too excited about being in the middle of this baby shower - but he did come out and join us when Jennifer started opening presents. She received so many cute things - which I think is making them more anxious for Lily to arrive. I know it is me.
Some more decorations. If you can guess how many M&M's in the jar - you win!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer must have felt so blessed. You are so awesome and what a friend\2nd Mom you are to Jennifer. It looks like you all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete