Monday, October 17, 2011

couldn't sleep . . .

For some reason when I am adding this photo to my post - it is sideways. I have had that trouble before. Whatever I am doing wrong - I can't figure it out . . . so a sideways skull it is. Played with glitter a little more at 3:30 this morning. For some reason I couldn't sleep - so after laying there for an hour getting more and more frustrated because I couldn't sleep - I decided just to get up . . . I glittered a couple of skulls and spray painted a little witches shoe that I am going to glitter up tonight along with some spiders.


I wish had more of these skulls - I think they look so great all "a-glitter". I especially like them because they are cut outs that my dad did a few years ago. I wish I could show him how cute they look this way. I've been missing him a little more than usually lately. I miss going down to his shop and seeing his cut outs hanging up - or thrown in one of the boxes he made to hold whatever happened to fall into it. His shop was usually sort of a mess . . . but he seemed to be able to find anything he was looking for. Missing him . . . but thinking about him brings back some good memories . . . and that makes me smile. Love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment