Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Stuff

More glitter . . . I can't help myself. It does seem as if the glitter has found it's way onto every surface in my house.
Good friends dressing up for Halloween parties.

Neighbors decorating their yards . This just makes me laugh. Underneath the sheet is this sort of yellow German Shepard statue (actually very weird looking - and quite good size) One of the neighbor's dad gave it to her as a birthday present. (he told her maybe it would make people think that she had a dog - and possibly act as a deterrent to anyone thinking about breaking into their house.) I thought the statue was funny before - with the ghost costume . . . even better!

It has been a busy weekend. I helped Luke and Abbie move some of their stuff yesterday, we went to a 1 year old birthday party . . . and have another birthday party to go to today for out dear niece Jessica. Laundry . . . laundry . . . laundry (it never ends) - and cleaning. Every once in awhile I stop to sprinkle some glitter on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment