Thursday, October 6, 2011

simple little things . . .

This week seems to be flying by - not what I expected, but I'll take it. The only thing is I have so much still to do and a meeting today that will take me out of the office . . . but I will get it done somehow. Looking forward to a 3 day weekend! That is a GREAT thing! I never seem to get behind at work . . . but home is another matter. I did get some of my decorations out last night - finally - Now I just have to hope that Luke's kitten (which we are still watching) will not destroy anything. The last few days she has really been a little menace.



Cup of the day (today I think it may require a second cup of coffee) . . . and cute sticky notes that my co-worker gave me yesterday. I get excited about the littlest things. Always have . . . always will. Halloween face on the rubber band ball . . . of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment