Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 - day one

No resolutions . . . if I were to make any it would be things that I should be doing or not doing anyway. I got out of the habit of exercising when I had my surgery - but I am back at that again - I've been walking and playing tennis and it feels so good. I have had two wonderful weeks off from work and that all ends on Tuesday. That is a good thing . . . I have been staying up way to late, drinking way to much coffee, and eating things that I know I shouldn't. Once I am back at work I will leave all my bad vacation habits behind.

I find myself getting a little down these days, but I tend to do that this time of year. In the past - this is the time of year I would go to a tanning bed, but never again. So I am left to deal with my winter mood in different (and much healthier ways). The exercise really helps, keeping busy, and no matter what my mood - PRAYER!

2011 was a crazy year for me - and it feels good to be able to wind it all up and put the year officially behind me. Happy New Year!

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and the first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment