Tuesday, January 3, 2012

last night of vacation

It was back to work this morning. (EARLY THIS MORNING - UGH!) I decide that since I was probably going to be tired anyway that I would just stay up like I have been doing and enjoy the last few hours of my vacation. This is a picture of what Abbie was sewing the other night. I decided since I was staying up late that I would make one for Kasey. She is always cold. Simply sew together - then sew into sections and fill each section with rice - and sew closed. She loved it.
Two minutes in the microwave and you have a wonderful warmer. I actually took mine to bed with me last night just to help me get warm . . . when I finally went to bed at 2:00 . . .

. . . after helping Luke finish this 1000 piece puzzle. I had to smile when he brought this puzzle out. It was one of my dad's. If you look close you can see two very white pieces. Evidently it was missing a couple of pieces - so he cut replacement pieces out with his jigsaw. I can just see him doing that. I actually am hoping that there is another puzzle started when I get home this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment