Tuesday, January 31, 2012

puzzles and paper

 I cannot figure out why some of my photos flip when I post them.  It bothers me - but I haven't been able to figure out why or how to stop them.  So you get a side view of the Wizard of Oz puzzle.  We completed all of the puzzles that we had - with winter weather still hanging around - so I went puzzle shopping.  This one I had to get - it even came in a cute tin can.
 I think one of the reasons I keep folding origami cranes (besides I seem to be obsessed - and a little crazy about them) - is the beautiful paper.  I love how they look when I get a bunch of them done.
I can find a lot of joy in small, random things . . . I like that.

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty papers. There's something about all those lovely colors and patterns that just make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cranes really do look beautiful all together! :)

    ReplyDelete