Sunday, January 22, 2012

Saturday

 Richard is going to make a bench for the back yard using this log that he cut in half.  He started working on it yesterday, but didn't get very far.  It started to hail and then just poured - so the bench was put off until today.  We made chili and watched movies instead - a good way to spend a cold, rainy Saturday.
 I started stringing my cranes together.  I love how they look - but it is going to take longer than I thought.  1000 doesn't seem like that big of a number until you fold 1000 paper cranes . . . count 1000 paper cranes . . . and string 1000 paper cranes.  I think I got about 100 of them done yesterday.  I am not sure what I am going to do with them when I am finished.  I actually am going to fold 1000 more - but I am going to do something different with them.  I will explain what when I get them started.

No comments:

Post a Comment