Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shabby Charlotte Doll - Kate O'Shabby

Kate O’Shabby is as friendly as they come and very lucky. She is very proud that she is Irish and not only is green her favorite color – it is the only color that she will wear. She believes in leprechauns and sets traps for them every St. Patrick’s Day. She loves to be outdoors and is always on the lookout for lucky four leaf clovers . . . but she really believes that a person makes their own luck. Although it can’t hurt to keep her close to you . . . so maybe some of her luck rubs off on you.



It has been awhile since I have had a doll for sale on ETSY - I have been selling them - but to people local - so I haven't been getting any listed in my shop clarehelen  I decided I had to get an Irish doll listed for St. Patrick's Day.  I had hoped to have it listed before now . . . but life has been busy. 
I have some other things I really want to post about . . . some wonderful flying pigs that arrived in the mail earlier this week and a funny story involving some old suitcases that I bought at an antique store.  I will try to get those posts done tomorrow.  I also am behind on my list challenges - but I will try to get back to that next week.

2 comments:

  1. Your dolls are so sweet and this one is fantastic. Did someone gobble her up already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sold rather quickly. I have quite a few orders - so I'm not getting to many listed on Etsy. I guess that is a good problem to have. :)

      Delete