Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shabby Charlotte doll - Miley

I finished Miley late last night . . . early morning actually . . .
I enjoyed making this little doll once I got started on her.
Although I had a little trouble getting started on her story . . . Finally I started thinking about my "country/western" loving friends and that helped.  I guess I am more "rock & roll" . . . which gave me another idea for a doll. 
Miley is already sold - she was a special order.  I have a few more special orders to fill and then hopefully I will get some dolls listed on my ETSY shop over Spring Break. 
SPRING BREAK!!!!!!   A week off!!!!!!  Love that part of my job!
Miley is a fun loving little doll who is all country.  She likes country music, pretty boots, and she loves going to rodeo parades.  She likes to hang out with her friends . . . listening to music, laughing, and just having fun.  She can be rather silly at times, but also is a good listener when someone she cares about needs someone to talk to.   She loves to get dressed up and if the right song is playing she can’t help but dance.  She has a horse named Penny - so she carries a lucky penny in her bag . . . and frankly her lucky horseshoe is just too heavy to carry with her.
I am anxious about my doctor's appointment tomorrow.  I had my CT scan done on Tuesday - I think the not knowing is just hard for me.  I received some great advice this week in regards to worrying about melanoma - and trying to be prepared for what "might" happen . . . that it is possible to be optimistic and realistic at the same time.  I am working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment