Saturday, November 30, 2013

Clarehelen . . .

. . . with Gramma Green, Grandma Kubicek, and Mrs. Kleespie (Grandma the III as she used to call herself)
Today is the last day of Sweet November Photo Challenge . . . and today's prompt is "you" . . . as in me.  That's an easy one and a tough one . . .
There is no possible way to jot down a few words and describe someone.  I am simple and yet I am complicated . . . I am strong and yet there are times I just want to give up . . . I am outgoing and yet there are times when I find myself feeling quiet and want nothing else but to be by myself . . . I am one of the silliest people ever - yet I am way too serious and think way too much.   I guess I am a mess of contradictions.  (it's no wonder my husband just smiles and shakes his head at me sometimes - I don't think he will ever figure me out)  What I do know and what is always constant are the values and beliefs that I was raised with . . . and my faith and I am so thankful to have those things.  When I look at this picture - I like to think that these three women would be proud of who I am. 

3 comments:

  1. hey clare! sounds like you and me cracked out of the same shell. i am a hodge-podge of many things as well most of them quite contradicting. this was a tough challenge wasn't it? so glad you joined us on our little photo journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tough . . . just finding time every day - but fun! Thanks again for the photo challenge!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge. I know it's not easy making a commitment to do something every day. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete