Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 9th . . . Inspiration

What doesn't inspire me?  It seems like everywhere I look I find inspiration and my head is constantly full of ideas . . . things I want to make, things I want to do . . . ways to make a difference.  I am inspired by color, texture, people, words, nature, light, children . . . you name it. 
I am inspired by the amazing women I grew up with, by grandmother, my mom, and my aunts.  They had such an influence on who I am and what I like . . . and what I create.  I miss and love them all very much.
 
 


 
 
 
 I am inspired by God and I am inspired by the people I love . . . I believe in the strength of marriage, family, and friendships.  I am incredibly passionate about this . . .
 
I am inspired by these amazing little girls . . . There is so much I want to teach them and talk to them about.  I believe I try to be a better person because of them . . . they make me laugh and give me a whole new perspective on life.
PEACE . . . LOVE . . . INSPIRATION
 
 "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."  ~ Toulouse Lautrec

No comments:

Post a Comment