Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26th . . . tiny

I found this book in an antique store years ago - along with two other ones that I remember having when I was little.  They are so cute and I love the illustrations . . . along with the childhood memories that they brought back . . . I had to buy them.  Today's Sweet November prompt is tiny . . . and this book came to mind.  Once upon a time there was a teeny-tiny woman.  She lived with her teeny-tiny cat in a teeny-tiny house in a teeny-tiny town . . .
That was long before the teeny-tiny R2D2.

I also thought of this tiny paper crane that I folded.  I have seen a photo of one that someone made - even smaller, but I would think I would probably have to use much thinner paper and be a little more patient than I am. 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh - you really nailed this prompt. Love those tiny things!

    ReplyDelete