Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14th . . . everyday

Today's topic/word is everyday . . .
Coffee - hot, strong, deliciously brewed (by the love of my life) - Coffee
. . . and quotes
 
"Coffee makes me invincible. But when the cup is empty, I return to mere mortal." ~Terri Guillemets
 
“Come on, don't you ever stop and smell the coffee?”  
 ~ Justina Chen, North of Beautiful
 
“Coffee first. Schemes later.”  
~ Leanna Renee Hieber, Darker Still
“My coffee gets increasingly better the more I drink and the closer I come to the bottom of the cup, where all the sugar is. I wonder if life is the same way as we approach the end. 
”   ~ Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
 
“I don't know where my ideas come from. I will admit, however, that one key ingredient is caffeine. I get a couple cups of coffee into me and weird things just start to happen.”  ~ Gary Larson  
 
“Sometimes, they just make coffee cups too small.”   ~ Michelle M. Pillow
 
“The coffee's done? I LOVE IT WHEN THE COFFEE'S DONE!”
~ Craig Benzine

No comments:

Post a Comment