Sunday, March 30, 2014

I love weekends . . .





 She would not break down and give Grandpa a kiss . . . looks like she had definitely made up her mind.  : )



Yesterday we were all over the place . . .
Today was a nice relaxing Sunday at home.  It was a little cool, but the sun was warm and inviting - almost impossible to resist.  Charlotte is also hard to  resist -  and she loves to be outside . . . so outside we were.  The world is full of wonder to those young eyes . . . and it is fun to watch the world while watching her. 
I did get a few practical things done, but most of that I let go today. 
I am working on a new Shabby Charlotte doll . . . just thought I would share her smile.  I had planned one thing, then I was inspired to do something else with her.  She is going to be a fun one to make.  I had hoped to stay up late and maybe get her finished, but I think the day has been long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment