Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shabby Charlotte Doll - Cosetta




I am finally posting photos of my latest little Shabby Charlotte doll.  I have had her finished - just haven't had the time to take pictures.  A little doll full of magic . . . and who believes in love . . . that's my kind of doll.  :)  I hope to have her listed on my Etsy shop later today.
 
Cosetta is a special little voodoo doll – in that she uses her magic for good rather than for hurting people.  Her favorite thing to do with her magic is to help people fall in love.  She always carries a little bit of love potion in her bag . . . just in case she sees someone who needs a little push.  Somehow . . . she just seems to know who is supposed to fall in love with each other.  She likes strong coffee, she starts every day with a smile on her face, and she believes a good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.  Keep this little doll nearby . . . and you may find that her magic rubs off on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment