Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rainbows & Zombies

We had a full rainbow in front of our house yesterday evening.  There is something about a rainbow . . . it doesn't matter how many times you have seen one and it doesn't matter if you are 5 years old or 85 years old . . . they are always beautiful and amazing . . . especially when they cover the whole sky like this one. 
 . . . and this is what I looked up and saw while I was in the shower.  Richard knows this window on the back side of the house bothers me for some reason . . . (Maybe I've watched too many episodes of The Walking Dead.)  Yes, he startled me . . . yes, I screamed . . . no - I would probably not survive a zombie apocalypse . . . I grabbed my phone to take a picture rather than something to defend myself.   
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." 
 ~ Charlie Chaplin

No comments:

Post a Comment