Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just for Today . . .

Outside my window . . . warm and overcast – I love this kind of weather.
I am thinking . . . if we take every day as it comes – we can get through just about anything.
I am thankful for . . . my husband.
From the kitchen . . . pancakes – Richard called me this morning and told me it was National Pancake Day (he knows that I like that kind of thing) . . . 30 minutes later he showed up at my work with scrambled eggs and pancakes.  What a great way to start the day!
I am wearing . . . jeans and a Santa Clara University t-shirt (College Day at school).
I am creating . . . a clean and organized craft room . . . it looks wonderful!  Now it’s time to create something.  Nearly done with a doll that I thought would have been finished ages ago.
I am going . . . to probably drink way too much coffee today.  J
I am reading . . Fifty Shades Freed . . . I ended up reading this whole series.  It was better than I thought it was going to be when I started the first book. I don't think I will bother watching the movie when it comes out.
I am hoping . . . to get out some St. Patrick’s Day decorations tonight.
I am hearing . . . nothing – I found a nice quiet place to enjoy my lunch break.
Around the house . . . cleaning out!

One of my favorite things . . . the new work table that I got for my craft room.  (which is what caused me to completely clean and reorganize that room)
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . write a story for my newest doll, cut out some more dolls,

From my picture journal . . . I haven't posted much this week - life has been busy . . . so just some random photos from a very busy week.  But not too busy to at least snap of few pictures of things that caught my eye.











No comments:

Post a Comment