Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lucky in Love



Richard and I finally got out to play some tennis last night.  We haven't been able to take advantage of our beautiful Spring weather and get out to play . . . it felt great to run hard and work up a sweat and a cold beer tasted so good after playing.  

 One of the teachers that I work with is participating in the Relay for Life.  She is putting these banners together to decorate her booth.  She left them out in our workroom and we could decorate a banner and dedicate it to a cancer survivor or to a loved one that we lost to cancer.  I thought it was such a creative and wonderful idea that I wanted to share it. 
 I work with another very talented young lady that made these caramel apples for me today.  They are even prettier than the picture.  It is fun to discover all this creativity in the people I work with.
"Creativity is intelligence having fun." 
 ~ Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get our bikes out and get moving. Mother Nature may have one more hit for us next week, but I bet it won't stick around long. I love the banner! What a fun and beautiful way to make a statement. And those apples look positively YUM!

    ReplyDelete