Monday, June 30, 2014

Good Sunday!


 . 



 It was a good Sunday.  Richard and I hit some tennis balls . . . followed by lunch.  I love going out and hitting when it is hot like today.  It probably isn't the most sensible thing to do when the temperature reaches triple digits . . . but always fun and I really needed to get out and run today.  
 I also took a nap, something I rarely do . . . and now I find myself wide awake after midnight . . . a late night movie, I stuffed a couple of doll bodies, doodled in my journal . . . I really should go to bed.
I actually have to get up early in the morning.  I have a feeling that I may be regretting my late night . . . there's always coffee!
LIVE  ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE 

1 comment:

  1. There never seems to be enough time in the day does there! But it looks like your day was jam-packed with fun - even the nap.

    ReplyDelete