Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's SUMMER!

 The last week of school is so incredibly busy  . . . the days fly  by because there is so much to do, yet I never seem to get enough done.  This may be partially because I have learned that no matter how much there is to do - it is important to also take the time to have fun and enjoy the good stuff.  I have posted several pictures of these wonderful ladies . . . they are simply wonderful.  I have found out that people have changed their routes to work in order to drive by our school.  I can't even count how many shouts and honks they got . . . just while I was out taking this picture.  I am wondering what they have in store for the first day of school?
 I have seen so many cute cookies and cupcakes lately . . . this is one of my favorites.
I am learning to fold cranes with fingernails . . . or rather to fold them as quickly as I do without fingernails.  I still am not too sure about keeping these nails up . . . not too sure if I even like this design - but I do like the black one.

 Take me out to the ball game.  I sometimes miss the days we spent at baseball games when the boys were young . . . the good thing is it starts over.  This little guy loves baseball already . . . that's my kind of kid!
 . . . and with the last week of school over and done with . . . and the temperatures hitting 100 this weekend - I declare Summer has officially started!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on putting another school year behind you. Hope you have a wonderful summer doing all the things that you love to do!

    ReplyDelete