Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tonight . . .

Outside my window . . . a beautiful summer night . . . cool and a slight breeze . . . and a gorgeous full moon.
I am thinking . . . that I love staying up late during the summer.
I am thankful for . . . my mom.
From the kitchen . . .  way too late for me to be eating anything
I am wearing . . . grey cut off sweats and a turquoise cami
I am creating . . . not much – I have been so busy . . . but I l have been folding origami dresses that are really cute
I am going . . . to try to convince my brother to come out to visit
I am reading . . Back When We Were Grownups  - by Anne Tyler
I am hoping . . . that the next 28 days goes by very quickly for two people I love very much . . .
I am hearing . . . it’s late and it’s so quiet – wait . . . Richard is talking in his sleep.  That’s always fun.
Around the house . . . ants!  I thought we had taken care of them . . . but I think they may be back.
One of my favorite things . . . hearing Charlotte call me “amma”
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . spending Father’s Day with my favorite Dads

From my picture journal . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment