Thursday, June 5, 2014

just for fun . . .

 Simple little things  . . . 
I came into work yesterday and found these on my desk. 
 I got looking at the pages of an old discarded  text book . . . and decided they would make wonderful paper cranes.  So I will now me tearing out pages and cutting paper into squares.
 Sharing a cold drink with Richard . . . and taking a few minutes just to relax.  (It has been and exceptionally hectic few weeks for us)
Pretty nails . . .I don't usually do the nail thing,  but I had them done for Jake's wedding and thought it would be fun to keep them up for awhile.  I will get tired of them before too long, but will have fun with them for a little while.
 . . . and declaring myself Super Star of the Month!  
(We had to park somewhere - right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment