Monday, June 30, 2014

Prayer . . .

I am a big believer in the power of prayer.  I pray more sometimes than at other times . . . there are times when I do not pray nearly enough, and like most people probably, I tend to pray more when I need something than just to tell God thank you!  I also believe that God answers our prayers according to his plan . . . which sometimes may make those answers seem a little vague and unclear.  
Then there are those times when I pray . . . and get such a quick, straight forward answer that I am left in awe.  When I turn things over to God and pray about them instead of worrying about them . . . and trust in his plan rather than mine . . . the answers to my prayers are there for me to see.  It always moves me and strengthens my faith when this happens.   
When you bow deeply to the universe, it bows back; when you call out the name of God, it echoes inside you." 
~Morihei Ueshiba

No comments:

Post a Comment