Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer


Mango Salsa - mango, red pepper, green onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and lemon juice


Somehow . . . as busy as I have been this week, I have managed to make little chairs out of champagne cages, make mango salsa (which was delicious on the fish tacos that Luke made), watch soccer and taste a couple of good beers, watch "Harry and the Henderson's" outside, play some tennis . . . and still manage to get a ton of work done - both at work and at home.  It won't be too much longer before I can simply relax and put work aside for a few weeks . . . I find myself so motivated this time of year - but it's me . . . I can always get distracted.  That tennis court and glass of beer look way more fun than painting my living room.  So we'll see what happens . . . 
I think I need to make a Summer Bucket list.  Not a bad idea . . what would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment