Tuesday, September 23, 2014

a surprise in my mailbox . . . .

"Be happy, and a reason will come."
~ Robert Brault






I received a box of beautiful handmade cards yesterday from an old friend. They were not all Halloween cards, but of course the Halloween cards are my favorite.  I will have to take some pictures of some of the other ones.  I was so excited when I opened the box . . . there were over 20 cards - each one so detailed and beautifully made.  I love them!  I used a couple last night when I sat down to write letters.  My friend Laurie sells these in a local antique store where she lives . . . says making them is her therapy.  I had to smile at that.  It seems like most people I know who create things - see that benefit.  These cards are going to be great to use in my 365 day mail challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a great assortment of Halloween cards. Looks like she had a lot of fun making them and you'll certainly have a lot of fun sending them.

    ReplyDelete