Wednesday, September 3, 2014

new journal . . .

 Our librarian at school was throwing out some books.  I liked the size of this one and thought it would make a great little picture journal.  So I simply covered it with a paper bag that I had kept because I liked the paper . . . (and I can't seem to part with pretty paper.)  


 It makes a perfect little journal.
 I found these great note cards at World Market . . . I am still doing my 365 day mail challenge and thought these would be fun to send off to some one's mailbox.
"Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife.  The first question was, 'Did you bring joy?'  The second was,  'Did you find joy?'  
~ Leo F. Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment