Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Orange . . .

With Halloween just around the corner . . . I guess everyone thought I needed to get in the holiday spirit.  I came back to work this week and everyone brought me little gifts they found over the weekend.  These two little figurines . . . 
 This dancing Snoopy . . . it plays a fun tune - (that Charlotte loves.)
. . . and this fun skeleton ring.  So cute . . . why wait until October - I wore it today!
I walked through some antiques stores yesterday and couldn't help but get excited about all the cute Halloween stuff . . . and the color orange.
 I've had the color orange on my mind ever since.  :)




I guess maybe I should have had that pink nail painted orange . . . 
maybe next time.  :)

1 comment:

  1. My cousin goes to a lot of estate sales and she tells me that Halloween items are at a premium right now. There's always time to change that pink nail to orange.

    ReplyDelete