Saturday, September 13, 2014

Today . . .

Outside my window . . . it’s sunny and heating up – it’s going to be a scorcher today.
I am thinking . . . it’s a great day for a party! . . . even if it is going to be HOT.
I am thankful for . . . all my kids!
From the kitchen . . . breakfast burritos
I am wearing . . . a grey maxi dress.
I am creating . . . paper cranes.
I am going . . . to completely enjoy my weekend!
I am reading . . . nothing at the moment – (I better find a book.)
I am hoping . . . it isn’t too terribly hot today, but I think hoping won’t help.
I am hearing . . . an old Disney cartoon that Charlotte is watching on my phone.
Around the house . . . party decorations, making salads, tennis racquets being strung . . . just a fun mess!
One of my favorite things . . . Bag of Bones white cheddar Cheetos  J
A few plans for the rest of the weekend . . . trying out my newly strung racquet, fun with family, and just relaxing!!!
From my picture journal . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment