Wednesday, August 3, 2016

always taking pictures . . .

I think I mentioned that I like to take pictures when we are out wandering.  
So many fun things wherever you go . . . 

I couldn't help but think of the bookstore in "The Never Ending Story" when I walked past this store.  We would have gone in, but it wasn't open yet and we didn't walk back the same way.  Next time I get to Monterey . . . I need to visit this store.  







PEACE ~ LOVE ~ BEER
I am with Richard (aka - Steve) . . . so of course we have to visit a local brewery.
Alvarado Street Brewery . . . their beer was great!

This one was called "The Best Part of Waking Up" . . . 
. . . my kind of beer - so dark you can't read what is on the glass.  
It was one of the best stout's that I have tasted.





No comments:

Post a Comment