Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reading Every Chance I Get



I need to post something - just so I stay in the habit. I have had my nose stuck in a book every chance I get this last week or so. I am always reading something - but I am in one of those moods where that is all I want to do. - My crochet hook sits untouched, I have a doll that I made that needs to be dressed, and a bracelet that I simply need to find a bead to finish it off.
I am just starting "Eclipse" by Stephanie Meyers. I am enjoying this series much more than I thought I would.
This is a picture of my new Scentsy wax warmer. These are wonderful!!! Jennifer just started selling them. There are small cubes of scented wax that you melt in them. They smell so good and I think there are 80 or more scents, and . . . they are so much safer than a candle -(there is a small 25 watt bulb inside.) They sell a huge variety of burners. Then as if that isn't enough - this particular one when turned on gives you these hearts on the wall - how happy is that!!! (I get excited over small things.) Check out Jennifer's website to see what they are all about.
https://www.scentsy.com/21124
It is my lunch break - so I better take advantage of the time and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment