Monday, February 2, 2009

This and That

I forgot to include a picture of these button flowers with my 50 fun gifts post - I thought they were so cute that I found a place to stick them right away. My Aunt Sue made them. They are so FUN!!! I am definitely going to have to make some of these.
I watched Lily for an hour or so Friday night. She was not herself at all - she wore herself out crying - poor little thing. My friend Michelle was visiting and we took turns holding her. I loved the way their hands looked together.
What could be better when ordering Chinese food - than having it come in PINK boxes? I get excited over little things - always have.
"So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter." ~ Gordon W. Allport

3 comments:

  1. Chinese food in pink boxes - I love it! I have to tell you that what put me at ease in my surgeon's office the first time I went there was the floral printed paper exam table cover and the pink paper cover up sheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it . . . little things can make a big difference.

      Delete