Monday, November 26, 2012

A place to play!

Basically this is just a picture of all of my junk.  Jacob moved out leaving me an empty room . . . finally a place for me to craft and create.  He finished moving Wednesday - and with Thanksgiving on Thursday I didn't really get it as organized as I would have liked before I had to come back to work, but almost!  Richard has to hang a couple of shelves - and I will probably have to move things around a bit before I get it just the way I want it.
Again . . . just junk.  How did I accumulate all of this stuff?  Although, now that it is all in one place - and I can work on something without having to move it out of the way when we eat or have company,  I think I will get more things made.  That is what I am hoping.
Jake left his bed behind - so for now I have that in there, but it is perfect for when Lily spends the night.  I also found a little table to use for her crafting place.  I am thinking we will have a lot of fun in here making things. (I need to get some sort of curtain on that window . . . it looks sort of blah).
Since I spent most of my time getting everything organized . . . I didn't spend as much time on my dolls as I would have liked.  I did get some more little doll bodies coffee stained - so tonight it is time to turn them into fun little dolls . . . and everything I need is right where I can find it.  Plus I uncovered some things I can use that I forgot I had.)
So filling up this room - meant cleaning out a closet and moving things out of the garage.  I threw out and reorganized.  With my personality . . . this was a very good thing!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a space of your own to craft, though my "junk" is still in the sorting stages. I don't know when I'll ever get to it. I think sometimes I'm going to have to take a creative vacation and get that stuff in order and then I find something that distracts me. It's fun and frustrating too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have waited a long time for an empty room to call my own. I think I tend to spend more time sorting and organizing that I do crafting. I hope having my own space changes that. :)

      Delete